Are you a music teacher or an active member of an promoting music? You may share your students or chorists the benefits of Pizzicato music composition and notation software membership in your classrooms.
Whether you choose a high quality level formula (with a financial participation) or the free basic educational program (which offers to every student a teacher the ability to write and print simple scores plus to generate exercises and listen to the result), know that music teachers and directors who are successful with their students when they use Pizzicato share the desire that their students may enjoy the benefits of computers to construct their own musical knowledge and test it.
That said, you may have already personally convinced of the value of using Pizzicato in the classroom, but you meet one of these situations:
- The member of boards of your music school or program hesitate to pay a musical software for financial reasons (no budget is dedicated).
- Administrators do not want to introduce a free software in music school for reasons linked to pedagogy (they do not feel comfortable with the idea to introduce computers in the framework of music teaching).
- Administrators do not have the opportunity to acquire computers and / or a room for installing it (a place is missing).
Here are some possible solutions to explore with the agreement (and possibly the active collaboration) the directors of the institution or you give courses or lead a musical activity:
- Make use of public funds to acquire Pizzicato (music funds, technology funds, various educational funds)
- Develop an activity whose profits will be used to acquire at least one computer (concert, festive dinner, tombola)
- Talk with the local association of music parents and ask them some help in matter of fundraising
To subscribe to the free Pizzicato educational program and to invest a little to attract the interest of students is usually a first step that only you, as a teacher, can do and generally it is welcome in schools. We have already equipped a lot of music schools establishments and we never had complaints coming from directors, because teachers who introduce our program know that they make the difference.
They generally determine the pedagogy to use. Below you will find a link with a presentation of our program and echoes that came back to us from your colleagues about the way they do, but even if there are guidelines, usually every teacher wants to appropriate the program in their way and arrange their own learning sequences.
Are you ready to invest some of your time to share with your students a free tool that will motivate them because they use computer to learn at home? Do you want to convince your board of the utility of a music software for your students? Here is the page which presents Pizzicato educational program (free version and paid versions): http://www.arpegemusic.com/music-education-software.htm and you may send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org